Jul 28, 2010

shooting what I love to shoot.

If I were to make a list of my favorite subjects to photograph... biking would be in the top three.  This past week I went mountain biking and Yurt camping in Maine (whats a Yurt??... it's a permanent tent structure, made of canvas wrapped around a wooden circular frame)  Here are some pictures from the trip... arriving, getting ready the night before a ride, the bluegrass festival, and some technical bridge riding.  Enjoy!

Thanks to Jason for planning the trip, Stephen for hitting some insane obstacles for the camera, and Tim for being my photography/bridge repair assistant.  I had a blast and I can't wait to do it again.
















1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! Thanks for taking these shots. I had a great time and these pics put the memory in hi def!

    ReplyDelete