Apr 26, 2010

Madison Little League Opening Day

Saturday was opening day for Madison Little League and it was a perfect sunny day!  There was music playing, hot dogs cooking, infield dirt flying, and hundreds of kids decked out in their new jerseys running around and throwing the baseball.  It was an awesome sight to see. 

This league has always been a big part of my life.  I have always loved baseball and I'll never forget my Little League experience.  This year I will be the Madison Little League Photographer.  I am very excited to capture some of the special moments that I experienced many years ago.

I just want to write a quick thanks to my dad who coached me for so many years.  Growing up, he had probably thrown me a million batting practice pitches, hit another million fly-balls at me, and coached me throughout most of my little league career.  Thanks Dad!

Good Luck Little Leaguers!  Play hard! Thank your coaches and umps! Have fun!

To view more images from opening day, Click here












1 comment:

  1. I love the little league pics.
    Brought back wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete